System for Your Toy Library
- Simple to learn: Ideal if your toy
library is managed by a part-time voluntary team.
- Simple to use: Perfect if your
attention is often required to watch what is happening elsewhere than on the
- Simple to maintain: Essential if
you don't always have a computer expert nearby.
It's real child's
Version 3.50 (2019) update available! Contact us.
- Easy configuration lets you adapt
Libertoy to your toy library's needs, anywhere on the planet.
- With the software's integrated
security, you could even leave an open access computer to let your
members search for toys in your inventory, without risking that they modify its
contents or that they consult other members' files.
- Whatever classification system you
use, Libertoy follows your preferences and adjusts itself to your toy library
- 80% of operations, as member's file
access, toy identification or loan's return, can be done from one
single text box, from the keyboard or a bar code
|To keep you from wasting time looking for a
bar code reader (scanner), we have one for you at
the low price of 110€/120$US shipping
included. It now comes with USB connector
and a 5 feet long cable (1.5 meter). Libertoy also recognizes,
without additional option, any other
standard bar code reader.
"No Bug" warrantee : Libertoy is subject
to strict quality controls before being made available. We are so proud of its
reliability that should you inform us about an error you found in its latest
version, not only the updates to the software would be free but you would also
get three (3) additional months of support for
free! This offer is also valid for the last demo version users. In this
case, the free month would be added at purchase time.
Money Order offer :: Deduct
15€/15$US from your invoice if you use this mode of payment. This is by
far the safest, simplest and fastest way to go.
Your standard Libertoy kit includes :
- Libertoy software download with automatic
- A ready to use database
- Access® distribution kit if you do not already
have MS-Access® 2000 or more recent
- A fictitious tutorial database
- On-screen quick help
- Complete support for bar code
- Free support & updates for one year for one
designated person in your Toy Library
- Optional CD-ROM & printed User Manual
|Order Libertoy Online
Required Hardware :
- PC compatible computer with any version of Windows® (XP/Vista/7/8/10. 32 or 64 bits)
- Internet access or CD-ROM drive for installation.
- Any screen compatible with Windows.
- 200 MB available on hard drive.
- Cabled local network if you want to use Libertoy from multiple computers.
- If your PC is fast enough for your usual work, it will be fine with Libertoy.
©Informiciel. All rights reserved.